Team NJ During Practice Sessions at Cando Fitness

Pictures in the first slide show were taken 2/20/10 and those in the second slide show were taken on 1/9/2010

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My Trip to Nationals

On Saturday we travelled all day on the plane. On Sunday we found the pool and did my warm-ups. The water was warm. The Opening Ceremony was on Monday. It was fun and we watched a movie. My first event was the 50YD Freestyle and I set a personal record with a time 41.68. Wednesday I finished first in the 50YD Backstroke. The 200 medley relay I swam with Daisy, Chris, and Joe. We got Gold. Thursday, I swam in the 4X25YD freestyle Relay with Joe, Tracy, and Katherine and we got a 5th place medal. Also, I swam in the 50YD freestyle and took gold. Friday in the finals for the 50YD Backstroke I got a gold medal and we had a party after the Closing Ceremony.

No comments:

Post a Comment