Team NJ During Practice Sessions at Cando Fitness

Pictures in the first slide show were taken 2/20/10 and those in the second slide show were taken on 1/9/2010

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Saturday at the Special Olympics Summer Games

6-12-10
We woke up early this morning to get ready for the day. We warmed up in the pool at 7:30 am and the swim meet started at 8. I got a silver medal in the 50 meter freestyle. I didn't swim against my friend, Becky, this time. After lunch, I swam the backstroke in a 4X50 medley relay. I have tendonitis on my right foot and it hurts, but I swam my best and so did the rest of the team. We won gold medals for the relay. Tonight, all of the athletes on Team NJ were introduced at the Trenton Thunder game. I was nervous. My mom and dad came to the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment